We host webinars on a variety of topics from image analysis to new product launches on a regular basis. Go to the 'Upcoming webinars' section to learn about our upcoming events; or watch a previous webinar in the 'Past webinars' section. Check back here for the latest Aivia contents.
Unlocking insights in complex and dense neuron images guided by AI
Join us and explore how artificial intelligence (AI) can help researchers in complex neuroscience experiments. The latest advancement in Aivia Image Analysis Software, powered by AI, provides improved soma detection, additional flexibility in neuron tracing, 3D spatial measurement capabilities including Sholl analysis and much more. These robust applications combined into a single platform allows researchers to analyze challenging images and unlock insights into new discoveries.
No upcoming webinars. Check back later for updates.
Aivia 11 launch
In this webinar, Aivia product manager Won Yung Choi, PhD, will cover how Aivia 11 helps researchers overcome image analysis hurdles associated with traditional approaches , which are time-consuming, error prone, and limited by less-than-robust segmentation.
AI Microscopy Symposium, 7th Edition
Join us for the 7th edition of the AI Microscopy Symposium, where world class researchers will present the latest techniques and developments in AI powered imaging and image processing.
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 4
In this workshop, the Aivia team will demonstrate how AI can help you extend live cell imaging in embryo development to:
• Examine critical developmental events in high-definition with minimal sample damage
• Sidestep light exposure and resolution limits to prolong time lapse imaging
• Deploy smart segmentation to easily detect objects
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 3
Cellular interactions are challenging to observe without easy to deploy object detection and relationship measurements. In this workshop, the Aivia team will highlight an automated workflow to:
• Detect whole cells, their nuclei, and up to five compartments
• Expand this flexible workflow to larger scales such as tissue and organ level analysis
• Identify interactions between cells and organelles
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 2
The ability to examine complex neural processes relies on the accurate reconstruction of neuronal networks at scale. In this session, the Aivia team will show you how to:
• Automatically trace neurons and detect spines in large and complex data sets in minutes
• Segment your 3D EM neuron images using AI models
• Enhance neuron images with AI-powered tools
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 1
In this workshop, Aivia experts will cover how you can overcome challenges in microscopy image segmentation and quantification in cancer biology data sets to:
• Conduct 2D and 3D cell analysis on a single platform
• Use machine learning to distinguish normal cells from cancerous cells
• Detect, analyze and understand the motion of cells, organelles, and particles