Add some more info about this item...
What's this item about? What makes it interesting? Write a catchy description to grab your audience's attention...
We host webinars on a variety of topics from image analysis to new product launches on a regular basis. Go to the 'Upcoming webinars' section to learn about our upcoming events; or watch a previous webinar in the 'Past webinars' section. Check back here for the latest Aivia contents.
No upcoming webinars. Check back later for updates.
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 4
In this workshop, the Aivia team will demonstrate how AI can help you extend live cell imaging in embryo development to:
• Examine critical developmental events in high-definition with minimal sample damage
• Sidestep light exposure and resolution limits to prolong time lapse imaging
• Deploy smart segmentation to easily detect objects
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 3
Cellular interactions are challenging to observe without easy to deploy object detection and relationship measurements. In this workshop, the Aivia team will highlight an automated workflow to:
• Detect whole cells, their nuclei, and up to five compartments
• Expand this flexible workflow to larger scales such as tissue and organ level analysis
• Identify interactions between cells and organelles
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 2
The ability to examine complex neural processes relies on the accurate reconstruction of neuronal networks at scale. In this session, the Aivia team will show you how to:
• Automatically trace neurons and detect spines in large and complex data sets in minutes
• Segment your 3D EM neuron images using AI models
• Enhance neuron images with AI-powered tools
Image Analysis Workshop - Session 1
In this workshop, Aivia experts will cover how you can overcome challenges in microscopy image segmentation and quantification in cancer biology data sets to:
• Conduct 2D and 3D cell analysis on a single platform
• Use machine learning to distinguish normal cells from cancerous cells
• Detect, analyze and understand the motion of cells, organelles, and particles