Updated: Nov 5, 2020
Update November 5, 2020: Thank you for attending the inaugural AI Microscopy Symposium. The presentation recordings and resources for this event can be found here.
The second symposium within this series is being organized. You can find the date and speaker information, as well as register for the event here.
We are excited to announce that the AI Microscopy Symposium, previously scheduled for March 9th, will take place on Tuesday, October 27, 2020. In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this event will now be entirely virtual and is open to all researchers from around the world.
The symposium will be a three-hour online event starting at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 3 pm London. It will feature presentations from leaders in the field of AI microscopy and technology showcase of AI-enabled technology for imaging applications.
Furthermore, we are pleased to announce a new addition to the speaker line-up - Dr. Carlos Reyes-Aldasoro. Dr. Reyes-Aldasoro is a senior lecturer at City, University of London, specializing in image analysis of biomedical images.
The full line-up of speakers (subjected to change) are as follows:
- Susanne Rafelski, Deputy Director and Director of Assay Development, Allen Institute of Cell Science
- Theo Knijnenburg, Director of Computational Biology and Machine Learning, Allen Institute of Cell Science
- Carlos Reyes-Aldasoro, Senior Lecturer, City, University of London
- Wan-Qing Yu, Postdoctoral Fellow, Rachel Wong lab, University of Washington
- Sam Nguyen, Graduate Student, Hao Yuan Kueh lab, University of Washington
- Luciano Lucas, Executive Vice President and Director of Aivia Development, Aivia Software
For more information and to register for this event, please click here to visit the event page. This event is co-hosted by Aivia, Leica Microsystems, and Fred Hutch.